Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Visit Vedaraniam


Visit Vedaraniam
(Velankanni Monday, July 25, 2011)
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Tamil Nadu, India

Last evening after visiting Kumbakonam we stopped at the Velankanni Matha Koil (Shrine Basilica of Our Lady of Health Vailankanni) and prayed for everyone's well being.

I woke up in the morning and around at 7:00 AM and we rode in his Jeep to see the salt works. We spent about an hour in the salt works looking at live work and the machine. Then we headed home and had breakfast.

Then I quickly went to my house and checked out everything and went and met Govindasamy. Then around 11 AM we went to KGKG training school. There I spent about 2 hours for the program where I was one of the chief guests. I had lunch there and went and met aunts the second time. Then we came home. I spent some more time at my house and at 4 Pm went to the temple with vivek, it was closed .

Then we took our car and drove toward Katharripulam (on the way we stopped at mariamman temple). There we my aunt’s house. Then we went to Sambu’s house. There we met periayamma, Then I went to big brother's house and met him and his wife . Then around 8:30 PM went to bed in Vedaraniam.

No comments: