Friday, February 24, 2012

Trip to San Diego



I left Tallahassee on DL5047 around 1:25 PM (instead of 12:35 PM) due to a weather related delay for the flight DL5047 from Atlanta to Tallahassee (CRJ 200) and it reached Tallahassee at 12:55 PM.

Then I arrived in Atlanta in a slightly bumpy ride due to cloudy weather. There was no rain in Tallahassee or in Atlanta while I left or landed but it had rained in ATL before and rained in TLH while I was in ATL. I arrived 2:20 PM on concourse D 28.

My connecting flight to San Diego was in Concourse A19 and it was 4:25 PM. So I went to Concourse A and grabbed some pizza and coffee and waited to board the flight. There was free Wifi at TLH but not in ATL. 

I boarded the flight. My DL 1467 flight to San Diego took off around 4:35 PM. It was about five hour flight. We went over AL, LA, TX, NM, AZ, and CA. Half-way through the flight around Dallas they served some cold drinks and peanuts. I was able to watch some free TV shows like TBS, Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, and CBS. But all the interesting things to watch need to be purchased ranging in price from $2 to $6. Nothing was worth that price. Then approximately 45 min before landing they served coffee and peanuts. Fortunately, we landed 10 min early at 6:25 PM.

Even though I arrived in time, my checked luggage didn't make it. So I filled paper work for luggage to be delivered home.

No comments: